[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Student application period is over, reviews

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Student application period is over, reviews started
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:30:13 +0000

Hi all,

the student application period for this year's GSoC is now over and we have received some promising proposals! Right now we are reviewing them and hope to get enough student slots from Google to accommodate all the students we want to select. The final decisions will be announced on May 6 by Google. We are not allowed to give out any information about the selection before that date, so there will be no update until then.

Cheers,
Felix​