[Discuss-gnuradio] Zruput Digital Comms Conf in Argentina

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Zruput Digital Comms Conf in Argentina
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 17:28:29 -0300

Zruput establishes link with GNU Radio!

On June 14th the first edition of Zruput Digital Communications conference will take place at Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The new demands that society has put on telecommunications and the technological development trying to satisfy them have given birth to an ecosystem that brings together many areas previously distant, combining traditional RF infrastructure with low cost hardware, open protocols, modern software development practices and social impact studies, among many other.

Argentina has a long tradition in aerospace and other high tech industries, but a place for linking workers, researchers, students and entrepreneurs solving problems in this new ecosystem was missing so we set to create it.

In doing this, GRCon is our first inspiration and we hope to achieve a similar level of quality.

As well as inviting you to assist, we ask you to think among your peers who may want to give a talk or be an sponsor. To have a sense of the scope, we mention some of the expositions in which we are working:

But we are open to many other related topics. Just to mention a few:

We hope to see you there!

Bye!