Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testers needed: Updated CMake syntax

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testers needed: Updated CMake syntax
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:33:49 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:44:26 +0100
Volker Schroer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried [1] on Ubuntu 18.10 and it build without problems.
> Starting to build some of mine OOT's I found, that FindUSB.cmake is
> missing. I think this was used to build gr-fcd which is not part of
> gnuradio 3.8.

Thanks a lot for trying out! Indeed FindUSB has went away together with
the fcd component. I time allows it someone (maybe be) has time to pull
it into it's own module so at leaste the fcd support won't be lost.

> But that's no problem.
> Will the new cmake be part of gnuradio-3.8 ?

If all goes well I think so, it's not really on the features list of
the feature freeze, but still.

> I'll keep on testing some more OOT's

Great, keep me/the list in the loop on any success or issues you
encounter.

Cheers
Andrej