[Discuss-gnuradio] PyQt4,gnu radio modules not found

From: Prasoon P
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyQt4,gnu radio modules not found
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 16:43:44 +0530

Hi All,
I'm new to GNU Radio.
1.I installed 3.7.13.4 version.
2.I tried running the generated python scripts fromĀ  GNU Radio Companion as shown in tutorial.
3.But along with some syntax errors(which i corrected) , could see error:PyQt4,gnuradio modules not found.I installed PyQt4-4.11.4-gpl-Py2.7-Qt4.8.7-x64.exePyQt4 from riverbank ,but still the error shows up.Really appreciate help!

Note:Both python2.7 and python3 installed in the machine.

Thanks and regards
Prasoon