[Discuss-gnuradio] logging two channels using Ettus B210.

From: Bidyut Roy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] logging two channels using Ettus B210.
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:59:23 +0000

Hello,

I am using the USRP Source block (set number of input channels to 2) to sense two signals, both at 250 MHz.  I have gnuradio companion on Ubuntu 16.04 OS on my laptop. I am using the UHD source block and using two channels.

Now,
(1) I need to plot CNO vs time, or Signal voltage vs time on each of the channels (pots RxA and RxB on the B210) at 1 sample per second (I want to keep it variable). The plots need to be generated in real-time.
(2) I need to log the data generated in step (1) in ASCII format in a single file. The file should have the columns 'time', 'CNO (or signal voltage) on Channel 1' and 'CNO (or signal voltage) on Channel 2'.

How can I achieve these using GNU radio companion on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS? Please help.

Regards,
Bidyut

Sent by Docsify