Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio companion error message

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio companion error message
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:48:57 -0400

Hi John_w_g - The error you're encountering indicates that the version of UHD
isn't compatible with the version of gr-uhd -- which is part of the overall GNU
Radio install. I'd guess that GNU Radio was installed, and then UHD was
updated. Generally the solution is to reinstall GNU Radio while keeping the
version of UHD stable. When you update UHD, do it first then update GNU Radio
to make sure API compatibility is maintained. Thus, the main question is: how
are UHD and GNU Radio installed? What version of UHD is installed (GR is at
3.7.9 according to your note)? Hope this is useful! - MLD