Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD update finds mismatch on limited memory devic

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD update finds mismatch on limited memory devices
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 16:47:11 +0000

Hi Lorenzo,

I'm afraid you can't; the applications you use need to be linked to
exactly the versions of libraries you want, and that means that you
can't use Ubuntu's GNU Radio build if you don't use Ubuntu's UHD.

That being said (and sad): I somehow doubt it's impossible to build GNU
Radio for your machine. I mean, seriously, you can use free tier
virtualized environments for that and copy the result on your PC, if
everything else fails.
What *is* your disk capacity? In theory, you wouldn't even have to
rebuild the wholeness of GNU Radio, just the gr-uhd part...

Best regards,
Marcus