Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dependency Boost_FOUND = 0

From: Tony
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dependency Boost_FOUND = 0
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 22:14:38 +0000

Thank you Marcus,

"apt-get build-dep gnuradio" did indeed install several other packages,
but gnuradio-companion was excluded from compilation. I can repeat that
compile attempt and report the cmake output/errors if needed, but I
attempted the pybombs approach with some errors.

If this forum allows attachments, the errors are in the attached file
with CRLF in case anyone needs those. Even though libuhd-dev is
installed I chose to use the source offering, so I'm not sure why that
fails in the python script.