Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple errors/problems with pybombs 2.0.1 in Ku

From: Eric Cottrell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple errors/problems with pybombs 2.0.1 in Kubuntu 16.04
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 23:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I removed everything and installed pybombs using the first method (pip install
PyBOMBS. It installed 2.0.1. I then realized I left off the .com on the
commands to get the recipes, so I got them okay.  Now I get a different error
on the next line.

:~$ pybombs prefix init ~/src/gnuradio -a myprefix -R gnuradio-default
usage: pybombs [-h] [--version] [-p PREFIX] [--prefix-conf PREFIX_CONF]
               [--config CONFIG] [--config-file CONFIG_FILE] [-r RECIPES] [-q]
               [-v] [-y]
               <command> ...
pybombs: error: unrecognized arguments: -R gnuradio-default

73 Eric