Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module authors, please update your cmake

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module authors, please update your cmake
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:14:39 +0100

That was the general idea, but long impossible at the start, because one
didn't want modules that were "C++ compatible" to older versions of GNU
Radio to fail because these older versions were missing cmake modules.
That's why it might be a good time to revisit that problem, and throw
away stuff that's guaranteed to be there in central GNU Radio of any
sufficiently recent version.

Best regards,
Marcus