Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio retrictions

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio retrictions
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:41:07 +0100

> Please help me find the rational reason!

Because calling "produce" means, "I'm done, go ahead and take those sample".
Don't call it until you are reall done ...

GR is a multi-threaded applications, each work() function is executed
in different threads and as soon as you call produce(), other threads
are signalled that the samples are ready.

Cheers,

   Sylvain