[Discuss-gnuradio] URSP noise

From: Lucas Lopez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] URSP noise
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:07:45 -0300

hi everyone. i was working with the USRP1. I'm testing a MOD/DEMOD DBPSK. I have only one USRP, so, i connected TX_A( from  daughterboard LFTX-LF)  to RX_A ( from daughterborad LFRX-LF) with  a coaxil.  All system works well without URSP but when i taste with the USRP i get so much noise and the SNR give me -infinite. I checked the problem comes from "uhd ursp sourse" block, that make me think the problem is the noise from URSP. some suggestions?
Regards.
Lucas.