Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time synchronization between two USRPs without ex

From: Miklos Maroti
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time synchronization between two USRPs without external signal
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 03:03:17 +0200

Hi Harrz,

What do you mean by 160us precision? How did you measure it or compute
it exactly? I do not understand your goal, but it is quite simple to
synchronize two usrps with continuous transmission to within one
sample and if you continuously receive the transmitted signal on the
transmitter side, then you can avoid all time stamping problems and
effectively synchronize the tx and rx chains of a single usrp.

Miklos