Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with RFX2400

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with RFX2400
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 06:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

You can find attached the code for transmit and receive sides, and the file
which I am sending (send.txt) and one which I am receiving (rcv.txt). You
can see that nearly 80%-90% received data is corrupt. I am receiving around
50dBm at receiver antenna, and I have tried with both stations at less than
1 meter. so transmission power can not be the problem. There is nearly zero
interference where I am checking it so interference cant be the problem.

If you have two USRP boards and two RFX2400 daughter cards then you can try
these codes (fsk_tx.py and fsk_rx.py) using:

./fsk_tx.py send.txt for transmitter
./fsk_tx.py -f rcv.txt for receiver (But dont forget to empty rcv.txt before
running this)

I'll be thankfull if you can point out the reason.

Thanks

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18611348/fsk_rx.py fsk_rx.py
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18611348/fsk_tx.py fsk_tx.py
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18611348/rcv.txt rcv.txt