Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Intel Mac GNU Radio Install Update Soon

From: dlapsley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Intel Mac GNU Radio Install Update Soon
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:12:58 -0400

Michael Dickens wrote:
On my install guide, check out the .tcshrc additions .. you can certainly port them to BASH or whatever. They represent very precisely what DarwinPorts and GNURadio need to compile and install under OSX (PPC or Intel). While you can do the install by hand, or via some custom method, I've found that DarwinPorts is quite reliable and the few issues can be easily overcome with some quick file mods.

Thanks, that is great. I had entered the FFTW issue as a bug in Darwin Ports yesterday and it looks like they will be adding the workaround to the distribution. So that should be one less thing to worry about.

Thanks for the scripts. They look great. I am working on the install with your scripts and Eric's new additions to the codebase now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

Dave.