Alternate list archive locations (was:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS compila

From: Lamar Owen
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:34:30 -0400

On Monday 02 May 2005 12:16, address@hidden wrote:
> I can't check the archives at the moment as lists.gnu.org doesn't want
> to talk to anyone, but I don't remember anyone saying anything about
> this.

A note on archives:
Another archive is available on gmane.org under comp.gnu.radio.general.  Last
night, while attempting to read some archives (lists.gnu.org being basically
unavailable) I found the gmane archive.  This archive even allows you to
download mboxes of the archive, so I got their entire set, going back to
March 2002.

Would someone who was here in the beginning see how long before the gmane
archive picks up this list existed?  That is, how much of the archive is
gmane missing?
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology