[Discuss-gnuradio] sound card with up/down converter

From: imranakbar . 3525790
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] sound card with up/down converter
Date: 29 Sep 2004 21:03:18 -0000

Hi,

   Before i get into building any serious hardware I wanted to play around
with the code by using a high-end soundcard with an external up/down converter
- I remember Matt said sometime last year that a lot of ppl only use this
hardware to run the code... but all the stuff on the wiki doesn't have any
info on this at all - any suggestions about how to get started, what I need
to get?

Thanks,

Imran