directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] directvnc: encodings others than "raw" don't work

From: Loris Boillet
Subject: [Directvnc-user] directvnc: encodings others than "raw" don't work
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:49:56 +0100

Hello,

Below a mail that I sent to directvnc author. Then I saw this email address in
directvnc's manpage, so I forward the message there.

Thanks,

Loris

Subject: directvnc: encodings others than "raw" don't work
Date: Wednesday 09 July 2008
From: Loris Boillet <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello,

only raw encoding is used by directvnc, even if no encoding is specified
(default order should be "copyrect tight hextile zlib corre rre raw") or
if one other than raw is specified with the -e option.

I attach a very small patch that fixes this

Loris

PS: I submitted a bug to Debian about this (490057)