directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] gloss

From: Luke Haas
Subject: [Directvnc-user] gloss
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 08:30:56 +0200

You always acted like you was expecting me to bemean, and so Id get mean.
Their range of interests was by no means limited to travel.
He was droning, he was illiterate, he was dull. Winthrop rattled, I want to get into electricity as soon astheyll let me, at the U. Theybelonged to a world that was closed to Our Mr. Drexel commented, I think higher of the whites than you do, Mac.
Drexel glanced cautiously at Neil, and hemmed, No, no, Phil.
Sugar Gowse, the machinist, was withthem tonight.
Biddy had been allowed to stay up long enough to greet herUncle Rod, and she swarmed all over him.
I have a considerable respect forNegroes, said Neil, affably.
Which side was he on, which sidedemanded the loyalty he had once sworn as a soldier?
Oh, we darkies are all notorious for humor and humility!
But he feltpitifully that he would not again be able to glow with her over herbeloved gas-stove. Im surprised, seeing you in adump like this. Evan was moving his vast hands curiously,as though he wanted to give a blessing.
But they aint so mean to you and dont lieabout you so much if you help em. He was not quite sure, at her door, whether or not he was to kissher.
Youre wonderful with children, and I bet you were with yourtroops, said Vestal to Rod.
Im surprised, seeing you in adump like this. Pat had alwaysbeen a comely girl but peering and withdrawn. Insteadof having to sit around and listen to all this race-talk.
Winthrop rattled, I want to get into electricity as soon astheyll let me, at the U.