directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] covered funny

From: Aurora Compton
Subject: [Directvnc-user] covered funny
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 10:43:24 +1100

You are, alas, Franks wife and honor hasforbidden my telling this to you. Its so pleasant to feel sorry for people. Assisting her in this was the fact that they aroused hercontempt more than her anger.
Tek keer of yoyoung Miss Pittypat, he say, cause she ain got no mo sense dana hoppergrass.
What was the other thing you wanted to tell me?
The mockinglight died out of his eyes again and his face was dark and quiet. You are, alas, Franks wife and honor hasforbidden my telling this to you.
Heretofore she had been careless of public opinion, careless and alittle contemptuous.
That was true, thought Scarlett, suddenly marveling. Its so pleasant to feel sorry for people. Why, wen de ole Cunnel wuz dyin he say terme, You, Peter! I wouldnt trust them any farther than I could see them and as forletting them handle my babies . The mockinglight died out of his eyes again and his face was dark and quiet. If onlyFrank didnt holler so loud about me building a saloon on the otherhalf!
When the spell had passed, she put her head in herhands and cried from sheer mortification. Why, wen de ole Cunnel wuz dyin he say terme, You, Peter! Instantly a passion of tenderness, of grief for hishumiliation swamped her, made her eyes sting.
Oh, God, if only I wasnt going to have a baby!
They must think Ienjoy associating with Yankees and working like a field hand.
Everybody exceptthe Yankees goes out and collects his own kindling wood. He was killed in a saloon brawl longbefore I was born.
Ah knows it an you knows it, butdem Yankee folks doan know it an dey doan want ter know it.
WhatPeter said was true but she hated to hear it from a negro and afamily negro, too. I want you to do something about this horse.
After all, they were Yankees and noone expected anything better from Yankees.
But, at least, hes honest and wont swindleme. Ashley Wilkes, I haveconcealed it from you. No, she could not afford tocount on Frank for much.