directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] Congratulations! Awaited Result

From: NET-POINT CORPORATION
Subject: [Directvnc-user] Congratulations! Awaited Result
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:41:36 -0200

PLS CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT

NETPOINT COMPANY
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE
AWARD DEPT. GC/(B)

REF:       CGA/714-217/06
BATCH:  BBA/375/658/PTNL
RE:         WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 11th April 06. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 10902219877-9877 with serial
number 370-611403 drew lucky numbers
4-00-97-22-99-11 which consequently won in
the 3rd category, you have
therefore been approved for a sum pay out
of $2000,000 USD.
(Two Million Dollars). CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is
from the total sum of
10,000 000 United State Dollars category for
thre winners.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential till your claims
has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This
is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000 individual
email addresses and names from all over the world. This
promotional program
takes place annually. We hope with part of
your winning you will take
part in our next year USD90,000 000 million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact
our/your fiducial agent

UNIVERSALFUNDS FINANCE & CLAIMS
MANAGEMENT SERVICES

Email: address@hidden

TEL:   0031622163097

DR. WILLEM RENERI

Note that all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.
Further, should there be any change of address
do inform our agent as soon as
possible. Congratulations once
more from our members of staff and
thank you for being part of
our promotional program. Note: Anybody
under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Rose Fins
Lottery Coordinator.