directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] eBay Invoice for Saturday, June 17, 2006

From: eBay
Subject: [Directvnc-user] eBay Invoice for Saturday, June 17, 2006
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 06:21:06 +0900

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay

eBay Invoice for Saturday, June 17, 2006

Your monthly eBay Invoice is now available for online viewing.
Invoice Date: June 17, 2006
Amount Due: 4.60

You can review your current Invoice details and Account Status at any time by clicking this link:
View Invoice

For future reference, you can access your invoice by following these steps:

  1. Go to the eBay Home page.
  2. Click My eBay at the top of the page, and sign in with your eBay User ID and password.
  3. Click the "Seller Account" link (below My Account in the left navigation menu).
  4. Click the "Invoice" link.
Help >Account Information & Billing > My Seller's Account > Invoicing and Payments > Your Payment Due Date" name=bcrumb>

eBay requires payment in full each month if your invoice has a balance of .00 or more.

eBay Invoice Schedule

Depending on when you created your seller's account, your invoice date is either the 15th of the month or the last day of the month. You'll receive your invoice by email within five days of the invoice date.

eBay Billing Cycles

Billing Cycle Date When will I receive my invoice?
15th of the month Between the 16th and 25th of the month
Last day of the month Between the 1st and 5th of the month

You can determine your invoice date by checking your account info:

'>

Payment Due Date

Your invoice will include your previous month's account activity as well as any past due amounts. Your full payment is due by the next invoice date. For example, if you receive an invoice on May 16th, your payment is due by June 15th.

Your payment will be automatically processed and your payment due date met if you:

If you do not have a valid credit card on file or are not signed up for PayPal or Direct Pay, eBay needs to receive your payment by the next invoice date for your account to stay current. Learn more about available payment methods.

eBay Automatic Payment Schedule

Invoice Date When will my PayPal account be debited? When will my checking account be debited? When will my credit card be charged?
15th of the month No earlier than 10 days after you receive your invoice.

No earlier than the 5th of the following month. *

5 to 7 days after receipt of invoice
Last day of the month No earlier than 10 days after you receive your invoice. No earlier than the 20th of the following month.*
5 to 7 days after receipt of invoice

Note: In the event your seller's account is suspended for any reason, any amount due on your account will immediately become due and payable. eBay reserves the right to immediately charge any amount you have not previously disputed to the payment method that you are using.

Failure to Make Payment on Your eBay Account

eBay requires payment in full each month on accounts with balances of .00 or more. You will be billed a late payment charge of 1.5% of the balance past due or the highest amount permitted by applicable law-whichever is lower-if payment of your balance has not taken place by the payment due date. You will be charged interest the day after the payment due date. Your account may be suspended for non-payment, and you may be responsible for collection costs.

Regards,

eBay