directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] CONTACT YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING AGENCY

From: Euro Billions
Subject: [Directvnc-user] CONTACT YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING AGENCY
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

У меня новый электронный адрес!
Теперь мне можно отправлять письма по адресу: address@hidden

CONFIDENTIAL TICKET NUMBER:45.026

REFERENCE NUMBER:ELG/240/B7

BATCH NUMBER:037/2006

SECURITY FILE NUMBER:EUR-743-GS-811

ATTENTION:SIR,MADAM/MISS/MRS.

FINAL AWARD NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you, the beneficiary whose email addres is on this mail,( more personal data not included, to avoid impersonation) about the release of the long awaited delayed result, to our first international promotion program ``SORTEO NACIONAL DEL AÑO ´´ held on 9TH April 2006. This delay was due to mix up of participants first names.This program was designed to promote international participation in our high stake Spanish Bonanzar €URO MILLION ESPANOL INTERNATIONAL.

All emails entered in the program were presented by our Cab-Security company in conjunction with world email data base and humanitarian organisations and where selected through computer ballot system from 50.000 Companies and 150.000 individual emails from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America and all over the World, with the help of chambers of commerce of countries in the European Union (EU) and they will be entitled to 10% of your winning after you receive your claims under 10 working days

Using a computer balloting selection system from all email submitted for the program, your email with the aforementioned ticket number won in the seventh category, and was awarded the sum of €1,150.000.00 ( One Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro’s) Your security file number for your winning claim as stated above should be kept strictly personal from public notice, to avoid any impersonator.

All claims, must be submitted by a registered claims agent for verification immediately, This is due to some mix up in participants email addresses that caused the initial delay in the release of result. For this purpose, we recommend one of our registered claims agent. PORT LINK AGENCY.

They will help you process your funds claim with DEUTSCHE BANK.

To begin your claims, please contact

Mr. STEFFAN KAMLER

your claims agent transfer manager of PORT LINK AGENCY to send you the release order form and guild you through your winnings funds claim.

Contact Mr. STEFFAN KAMLER

Telefax:

Email:address@hidden

(If you the beneficiaries is not in Europe for direct claims and cash pick up, winnings must be insured to the original value with the help of your claims agent, before alternative transfer process can be effected. Insurance premiums can not be deducted from original winnings, as total winnings must be transferred to beneficiary. This is to avoid any unwarranted situation of impersonation).

The dead line date for this claims is 23rd June 2006. After this date, unclaimed winnings will be returned to the Spanish Economic Ministry, and late entry penalty requirements must be met before late entry claims can be considered.

All correspondence must be directed to your authorized and registered claims agent: PORT LINK AGENCY. We shall send you correspondence by mail, about our next program, SORTEO NACIONAL DE VERANO, to be held on 24th June 2006 .

Alberto Hernandez Helguera

(Programe Director)

- Euro Billions