directvnc-user

[Directvnc-user] WINNING NOTIFICATION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From: Mrs . MARIA LUXEMBORG
Subject: [Directvnc-user] WINNING NOTIFICATION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:28:56 +0200

THE LOTTERY NATIONALE

POSTCODE LOTERIJ N.V.

VAN EEGHENSTRAAT 70,

AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

(Customer Services)

Ref: NL/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#1004) of the LOTTERY NATIONALE online
Sweepstakes
International program held on wednesday 20th of March, 2006. It is now
available for claims and you are
getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards this.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with Serial
number 5368/02 drew the
lucky numbers:08, 13, 16, 23, 33, 41, Bonus 10, which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 1st
category i.e match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1.35 Million(One
million, three hundred and fifty
thousand, Euros) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a
total cash prize of
4,419,864 Euros shared amongst the(2)lucky winners in this category i.e Match 6
plus bonus.All
participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web
sites through computer
draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate
bodies that are listed
online. This promotion takes place weekly.

ELIGIBILITY:
This promotion is offered electronically via the Internet and is open to all
persons from age 18 years and
above with a valid email address and who live in any of the aforementioned
countries. This promotion is
void in all other countries.
Principals and employees of the NATIONALE POST CODE LOTERIJ and its respective
Parents,
subsidiaries and their immediate families are not eligible.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in
Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 1.35 Million(One
million, three hundred and
fifty thousand, Euros) will be released to you by any of our payment offices in
Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as
soon as you contact him.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your
winning information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in
whatever manner you deem fit
to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this
program. Please be warned!!!

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

MR. Marco Van Damn

Fiduciary Agent.

Tel: (+31)- 644 863 231

FAX: +31-847 572 622

E-Mail:address@hidden

Endeavour to email him immediately the informations below:
Full names...............
Full Address.............
Country..................
Telephone................
Age......................
Winning numbers..........
Email address............ YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO CLAIM A PRIZE
Occupation...............

Congratulations from me and members of staff of NATIONALE POST CODE LOTERIJ
NETHERLANDS.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.MARIA LUXEMBORG

Online coordinator for THE NATIONALE POST CODE LOTERIJ NETHERLANDS).

Sweepstakes International Program.

Confidentiality Notice:

Please note that this email, and any files that may be attached to it,is/are
confidential and is/are intended
for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it/they is/are
addressed. Any
use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is
strictly prohibited under applicable
law(s). If you received this email in error,please notify the sender by return
email and delete the original
message (making sure it is also deleted from the Deleted Items folder of your
mail client).
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate
to official business of
NATIONALE LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor
endorsed by
NATIONALELOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to comet finance and
insurance clients;
and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and
conditions of the governing client's
contract(s).

NATIONALE LOTTERY
COPYRIGHT © 1994-2006 ALL RIGHT RESERVED