denemo-user

Re: [Denemo-user] how do I start a new line of music in denemo?

From: David Buddrige
Subject: Re: [Denemo-user] how do I start a new line of music in denemo?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:21:18 +0800

Hi guys,

I have discovered, if I just keep right on putting more notes in, then once I have put in enough music, and then output to PDF, the music automatically wraps to the next line on the page.

However, if there is a way to force a line-break, I would nonetheless be interested to hear about it.

thanks heaps guys,

David.