[Denemo-devel] B# & E#

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] B# & E#
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 13:04:05 +0100

Hi Richard,

Below is a fragment of music with the original in E and the lower part transposed for an Eb Sax.
The note names (actually Chord names) are from a staff mirrored off the EbSax line.

My beginner Eb Saxophonist would find it easier if B# was written as C and E# as F. I know this is often not approved(!) but is there anyway it can be done in Denemo/Lilypond?

Joe