demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] webdemexp

From: Diogene Laerce
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] webdemexp
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:31:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi David

> No particular comment as this is pretty much work in progress. As Lyu,
> I'm waiting to be able to test it in my browser.

You can test it easily if you have postgresql, apache2 and PHP installed
on your system - its explained in the readme file. I did it myself on
Gutsy.

Because of the authorizations I depend on, I really dont konw when I
will be able to put it on line on my machine.

If you do it, dont hesitate to ask if you got some issues.

Yours
Diogene