demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Add response: erreur pyhton

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Add response: erreur pyhton
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:00:51 +0100

Hello Lyu,

2008/3/11, Lyu Abe <address@hidden>:
>  I succeeded in using the "marshal" module so that I don't get the error
>  below anymore. However, I get an "Internal server error" from the
>  request.

If you get an "internal server error", then the fault is on the side
of the demexp server. However I need more details to find what is
happening. Can you provide a self-contained Python code that exhibits
the issue?

> Can I add new answers and new questions with the "demo" account?

I think so. But you should use the "test" server
(tuxinette.linux-france.org:50065). I've just checked: you can add new
questions with the account "demo", password "demo".

Yours,
d.