demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: About latest ketty's demexpweb.cgi

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: About latest ketty's demexpweb.cgi
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:33:36 +0200

Hi,

2006/10/11, ketty . <address@hidden>:
There is a mercurial branch with a lot of stuff going on online at:
http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/hg/main

Initially, I wanted to make clean patches to apply on my branch. But
the more I think about it, the more I believe I should just merge your
branch with mine, so I would keep all your history. I haven't yet made
my mind. ;-)

I have for example adapted it for gettext :)

Yes, I've seen that your are playing with gettext. Are you applying it
to WDialog dialogs? You should also notice that Gerd Stolpmann has
made a preliminary support for i18n in the CVS of WDialog:
 http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=14295591&forum_id=7826

Yes, i have started to use the config_file library, so such configurability
is on it's way...

Great! Let me know when you'll have something usable.

Best wishes,
d.