demexp-dev

demo and official site (Re: [Demexp-dev] New test Drupal site open.

From: Augustin
Subject: demo and official site (Re: [Demexp-dev] New test Drupal site open.
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:33:20 +0800

On Monday 18 September 2006 09:13 pm, you wrote:
>  18. The official and demo server will run on the same demexp.org
> domain but would have to be *visually different* (for example the
> demexp beta logo for demo server, the official demexp logo for the
> official server), so it would be nice to be able to change the visual
> theme, as well as server parameters, while keeping the same core
> functionalities. I don't know if it would be possible to keep the same
> Drupal code for both servers.

I don't think a demo site is necessary at all, but if you insist on having
one, it can be as an independent site configured differently but running on
exactly the same code. The theme can be as different as wished for.

A.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.