demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Why I hate objects in OCaml and Debian developers

From: ketty .
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Why I hate objects in OCaml and Debian developers
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:31:54 +0200

On 10/2/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
For your own compilation of demexp, have you used GODI to compile demexp
or packages available in Etch?

I have dubble checked with both. The troublesome part is no doubt compiling the dependecies. After some tries i was able to compile them successfully every time on two different machines, but suddenly findlib started behaving strangely and started to conflict with the installed debian system. Because i wanted to move on to try out demexp and not fight with its dependencies until the end of time i took the packages that had magicaly come out perfect and ignored the fact that i am not able to redo the feat right now... blablabla.. Sometime when i am bored i will return to banging my head inte it :)

btw. the findlib-problems does not seem to be fatal, but they keept me from building proper debian packages.