demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] tag classification and hierachy

From: Augustin
Subject: [Demexp-dev] tag classification and hierachy
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:23:42 +0800

Hi David,

I was under the impression that there was a tree-like hierarchy of tags.
But the methods you just gave me do not contain any way to tell a hierarchy
between tags.
Reading chapter 28 of your manual, it seems that each user has to create their
own hierarchy, but there is no 'public' or 'official' hierarchy.

Can you confirm this?

The classifiers only attribute tags to the questions, without creating a
hierarchy between them, right?

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.