demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] First XML RPC proxy available

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] First XML RPC proxy available
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:38:37 +0200

David MENTRE <address@hidden> writes:

> For each returned data structure, there is a field _rc at the toplevel
> (max_question_id_rc, question_info_rc, ...). This is the return

Ok, after looking at XML RPC specs a bit and looking at some Python
code, it appears that in fact I could return a <fault> structure in case
of error (with the <faultCode> field containing the demexp error code,
and the <faultString> the appropriate demexp error string).

Apparently, for the Python binding, this is mapped to an exception.

It might be easier for you (and cleaner), Augustin, what do you think of
it?

Best wishes,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A