demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] demexp packages for Ubuntu Breezy

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Demexp-dev] demexp packages for Ubuntu Breezy
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:17:00 +0100

Hello,

demexp packages are now available for the Ubuntu Breezy distribution,
by simply adding the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

 deb http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debian/packages/breezy ./

demexp has also been recompiled against the new version 0.4.0 of CDuce.
All the packages are now available for Debian Sarge, Debian Etch,
Debian Sid, Ubuntu Hoary and Ubuntu Breezy.

Of course, as I don't have an installation of Ubuntu Breezy, I was not
able to test these packages. Do not hesitate to report
encountered problems.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--