demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem to see added questions

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem to see added questions
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:18:18 +0200

2005/9/30, Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> Using the client, I'm able to add tags, add questions, put some tags
> inside questions, but I'm not able to see the questions. Tags are
> displayed on the left of the main demexp window, but questions are never
> displayed. However, I can see them from the « Classification » window,
> and when I add a question, the server says that it has been successfully
> added.

You need to make the questions "public" by puting the mark in the
public column in the classification window. I hope this will solve
your issue.

The main idea behind the public/non-public attribute is that:
 1. a new question is asked, it is not visible;

 2. the classifiers add tags to it and make it public. So the question
os only public when properly classified.

Yours,
d.