demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem with preference saving ?

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem with preference saving ?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:46:36 +0200

Hi David,

David MENTRE wrote:

> Did you try to specify a new default server different that
> tuxinette.linux-france.org:50000? Did you launch the client with the
> URL of the new server in the command line?

Here are the steps to reproduce (from my remembers):

 - rm -rf ~/.demexp*
 - demexp-client-gtk2
 - warns about login as Anonymous
 - the client lists all question of tuxinette:50000
 - go in Edit->Preferences
 - change login to root/demexp, put something in delegate, and change
server to localhost
 - save, quit the client
 - demexp-client-gtk2
 - still the warning about login as Anonymous
 - client logged on tuxinette:50000, and not localhost:50000

Note: I might be doing something wrong. But I think it worked previously.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni