demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: Possible fix for the "after classification" bug - Fix c

From: Felix HENRY
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Possible fix for the "after classification" bug - Fix confirmed
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:34:29 +0200

Dear all,

I finally compiled version 0.7 thanks to David's modification of the
configure
file, and tested it. Good news: the bug is out!

For historical (!) purpose: we discussed this over the phone with David,
and what happened in version 0.6.1 is that the tag selected before opening
the classification window was still selected (but not highlighted) when
coming back from classification, so when you selected a tag, you only had
those questions displayed that had both tags (usually very limited set
of question).

    FĂ©lix