demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] About MacOS X package

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] About MacOS X package
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:01:19 +0200

Hello FX,

I noticed that you uploaded a tarball of demexp for MacOS X. Many thanks.

I have few remarks (yes, I *always* have remarks ;-)
 - could you name you tarball in a more MacOS X specific way, e.g.
macosx-demexp-... ?

 - could you make an annoucement on demexp-dev next time?

 - if you have time, could you put a short doc on the step you needed
to compile it. No need to put a lot of text, the list of commands
would be enough.

Yours,
d.