demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] TLA has been dropped by Tom Lord

From: Damien Pollet
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] TLA has been dropped by Tom Lord
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:07:41 +0200

On 9/12/05, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, the easy exchange between svn and svk is interesting. Have you
tried SVK? The SVK web site seems to be down. :(

I use it, probably not very extensively though : I just have two branches of the same code, one for changes I intend to contribute back, one for my private hacks.

  http://svk.elixus.org/

It's OK now

> graphical interfaces, as well as Web interfaces.
You're right. However, except maybe for Subversion (and SVK?) and GIT,
most of SCM don't have GUI.

Client-side GUIs are not really useful, especially because with distributed scm it's so easy to do many small commits. However, tools like Trac are really useful to keep users and developers in sync.

d.
--
D too, but not the same (and not d2 either ;-)