demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp 0.5.2

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp 0.5.2
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:16:13 +0200

Hello Thomas,

Many thanks for the update of the Gentoo package. As usual, if you find
something the burden you as a package maintainer, don't hesitate to warn
upstream. ;)

The next 0.5.3 version is going to have a ./configure script. Right now,
it does not do anything special compared to the old Makefile but it
might do more complicated things in the future.

BTW, I've updated the dev web page at http://www.nongnu.org/demexp/ ,
mainly with new screenshots and an index at the beginnng of the
page. Once again, if you want to add Gentoo specific information on this
page, let me know (or send me a patch against web CVS ;).

Thomas de Grenier de Latour <address@hidden> writes:

> Also added a "gnome"
> USE flag which triggers installation of a GConf schema for
> "demexp://" URI handling... Obviously completly useless, but i
> was curious about how it was working, and happy to find it out :)

As fred, I'm also interested about that. How does it work? Can it
trigger the opening of the client if we have demexp:// URI (URL?) inside
a Gnome application?

Yours,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A