demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] experimental package for mandrake 10.1

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] experimental package for mandrake 10.1
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:55:44 +0100

Dear Christophe,

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 03:40:34AM +0100, Christophe Guilloux wrote:
> I have compiled packages for mandrake 10.1

  Geat news!  Congratulations for your achievements!  Unfortunately, I
cannot test them at once as I do not have a Mandrake at hand, but I am
eager to see Mandrake's owners reports.

  Have you written some kind of tutorial for the path you have
followed for building the packages?

  I am sure you could be a lot of help also for the Debian packages.

Best regards,
Frédéric
(By the way, your signature of the message am I answering to shows to
be wrong, how can it be?)