debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Spanish.tab

From: vjrj
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Spanish.tab
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:45:22 +0100

I think there is a problem in the counts. If I make a "cut" and I get the
first field of the two files without comments I get this:

sanuk:/usr/lib/sourceforge# wc /tmp/es.trad
    444     444    6019 /tmp/es.trad
sanuk:/usr/lib/sourceforge# wc /tmp/en.trad
    444     444    6019 /tmp/en.trad
sanuk:/usr/lib/sourceforge# tail /tmp/en.trad
users
users
trove
trove
classgroup
classgroup
classgroup
classgroup
classgroup
classgroup
sanuk:/usr/lib/sourceforge# diff /tmp/es.trad /tmp/en.trad
sanuk:/usr/lib/sourceforge#

The files with the first field of the Base.tab and Spanish.tab are the same.

I will make a better comparation to find the problem.

Greetings,

Vicente