dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] Jody wrote:

From: Jody Cortez
Subject: [Dcc-dev] Jody wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:50:17 -0060

        Get in right after the New Year.  Those in the know have begun picking
up
shares before the big announcement.  This is your chance to get in while
there's still time!

        Physicians Adult Daycare Inc. (PHYA) is at $1.65  right now on solid
volume.  Once the news is out we will see this one going to $4.00 in the
short-term with much higher gains in the long-term.

        Do not delay.  Read the recent news and you will see that PHYA is in a
booming sector with huge negotiations on the table.  Has the big
we can say is that PHYA where you want to be!