dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Dazuko 3: file system

From: alessandrovanni
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko 3: file system
Date: 27 Aug 2010 17:21:21 -0000

Hello,
what are file systems supported by Dazuko 3?

I looked on Dazuko official web site and I also searched with Google, but I
didn't find the answer.

I only find this:
- DazukoFS does not support writing to memory mapped files. Attempting
to mmap files as read-write will result in an error. Applications
typically handle this by falling back to regular I/O. Read-only
memory mapping is supported by DazukoFS.

- It is not possible to stack DazukoFS over the root filesystem (/).
Stacking over pseudo filesystems (/proc, /dev, /sys) has not been
tested and should be avoided.

Best Regards.
Alessandro

Valore legale alle tue mail
InterfreePEC - la tua Posta Elettronica Certificata
http://pec.interfree.it