dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] crash on Kubuntu 9.04

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] crash on Kubuntu 9.04
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:43:07 +0200

Johannes Maier schrieb:

address@hidden,

I have some questions regarding the installation of dazukofs 3.0.0 on kubuntu

9.04.

Since there is no specific patch for kubuntu 9.04 I searched for a solution for

9.04. I read on the net that the patch for 8.10 should also fit. So I installed

everything with this patch and all worked quite well. But if I now test the

system with the eicar testvirus and antivir or the dazuko testsuite the

command e.g. "touch test.txt" doesn't come back if the partition is mounted

with dazukofs and the avguard eats up the complete processor power of one core

of my dualcore system.

I can see all messages of dazukofs so this seems to work but I think the

problem is that the control isn't given back to the calling program.

My question is now wether this is a general problem with kubuntu/ubuntu 9.04

or a problem with patch. If it is a problem with the patch: Is there any

specific patch for 9.04?

Thanks in advance,

majo

Hi,

could you please describe what was mounted with dazukofs when this
error occured (i.e. did you mount over "/")?
What filesystem was dazukofs mounted over?
If you changed anything on the guards configuration files, please
post also the configuration you are using.

Greetings,
Lino Sanfilippo

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992
ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gültigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.de/agb