dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] capabilities!!!!!

From: Dimitri Yioulos
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] capabilities!!!!!
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:19:10 -0400

On Monday 27 October 2008 1:51 pm, GNestor wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is George, I am from Greece. Can you help me please to do what
> it says. I can understant what that means
>

> "linux-server:~/dazuko-2.3.5 # ./configure
> checking host system type... Linux
> checking for make utility... ok (make)
> checking for C compiler... ok (cc)
> kernel source in /lib/modules/2.6.25.16-0.1-default/source... yes
> kernel build source in /lib/modules/2.6.25.16-0.1-default/build... yes
> acquiring Linux kernel code configuration... ok
> checking if Linux is RSBAC patched... no
> checking if devfs is enabled... no
> discovered host system... Linux (2.6.25)
> checking if security module support is enabled... yes
> verifying capabilities are not built-in... built-in :(
> error: capabilities are built-in to the kernel:
>       you will need to recompile a kernel with capabilities
>       as a kernel module
> linux-server:~/dazuko-2.3.5 #
>
> "
> What capabilities are not build in ???
> What is kernel module
> Please explain step by step if it is posible
>
> thunk you very much

Yasoo, George.

Your kernel must have "__d_path()" support built into it.  Really, the easiest
way to answer your questions is to direct you to the "README"s in the
unpacked dazuko directory.  They do a good job of explaining the issues you
face, especially "README.linux26".

Dimitri

believed to be clean.