dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] How to enable devfs support ?

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] How to enable devfs support ?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:39:51 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
> I'mtrying to install dazuko. But when I don't know which is the option to
> enable
> the dvfs support. I'm using opensuse 10.2 and I have a rsbac kernel.

For RSBAC, the devfs support is automatically activated if you kernel is
configured for it.

> The ouput of configure command is:
>
> =======================
>  Configuration summary
> =======================
>
> module events = ON_OPEN ON_CLOSE ON_EXEC ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED
> devfs support = no
> rsbac support = yes
> stacking support = yes
> local __d_path() = no
> module debug = yes
> library 1.x compatibility = yes.

I've noticed in the configure script, that the variable for devfs is
always set to "no" for RSBAC. However, the RSBAC port of Dazuko does not
use this variable, so you can ignore this line of the configuration
summary. If you kernel is configured for devfs, then Dazuko will use it.

I have fixed this in the CVS repository. (The fix is only related to the
output of the summary.)

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer