dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Dazuko is loading in the kernel but my application is fail

From: Sharad Durgawad
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko is loading in the kernel but my application is failing to register with dazuko
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:29:48 +0530

Dear all,

        When I am loading the dazuko module manually and then running my application, it is able to register with dazuko without any problem.

But I want to do this automatically, i.e I want to write a code to insert the dazuko module and then register the application. For this I am invoking the system function as,

system("/sbin/insmod dazuko.ko");

so it is loading but my application is failing to register with dazuko.

To solve this problem, I invoked sleep() function for 6 seconds after inserting the module and then tried to register the application. then it is working. But I want the solution without sleeping the process for 6 seconds. Because till that time my remote application on another machine wating for the respone will shut down.

I would appreciate if anybody could help me to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Sharad.