dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Trusted applicatoin which can get access for objects block

From: Ilyas Khasyanov
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Trusted applicatoin which can get access for objects blocked by Dazuko
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:25:30 +0300

Hi!

Can I add my any application to list of applications which can get access for file systems objects blocked by Dazuko?

I have next scheme:
[kernel[dazuko]] <--> [app1] <--> [app2]
in this scheme:
app1 - daemon which catch paths to files from dazuko kernel module;
app2 - daemon which processing files with paths from app1.

How to give access for app2 (by PID or group of PIDs) to files blocked by dazuko in kernel?

--
Ilyas Khasyanov