dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko-3.0.0-birthday (5 Feb 2007) does not intercept

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko-3.0.0-birthday (5 Feb 2007) does not intercept any actions
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:28:32 +0100

Ilyas Khasyanov wrote:
> I have problem with Dazuko-3.0.0-birthday (5 Feb 2007).
> I used CentOS-4.3 (up to date), I have built and installed dazuko.ko
> kernel module, modprobed his, built example on C and run it for
> intercept /usr/local (example run under root).
> `uname -r' returned:
> 2.6.9-42.0.8.EL
>
> But example didn't return any. Just wrote dazuko kernel module version,
> info about success of register with Dazuko, success set access mask and
> scan path (/usr/local).

Hi,

Did you mount the dazukofs filesystem on top of /usr/local?

# mount -t dazukofs -o dir=/usr/local /usr/local /usr/local

The output of running the command "mount" should show that dazukofs was
successfullly mounted. Something like this:

/usr/local on /usr/local type dazukofs (rw,dir=/usr/local)

The README document in the main directory of the dazuko-3.0.0-birthday
package describes this with pretty good detail.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer